Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Life lessons we thought we knew

Don't do this It was late at night and I was thirsty. We was driving home and I reached back to get a drink of water. I open the lid and put the jug to my lips. Connie look at me and said don"t drink that it ammonia Of course at the same time I also realize that it wasn't water. My tongue stop it from going into my mouth. Talk about sting WOW don"t do this after losing three layer of skin on my lips and three days later I felt better.
Don't drive at night with out your lights on. We was comming home from a long drive from Tulsa and had stop in a small town to get a drink. We pulled out of the store and drove around a corner four officers talking outside gas station looking at our car like something was wrong. Connie noticed that her lights were not on when she went just little way down the street. She quick turn them on only to see flashing light behind her: busted. Boy they were fast they had us with in fifty feet. We pull over into a driveway because the road to narrow to pull over on the side. I hopped out to look for my purse for my license. The Office told me to get in my vehicle. I got my purse and did so. He stop me because my light were not on. He took my license, registion, and insurance card. He brought them back and said I could go after the other offerice talk to my husband. We figure this out later. I was driving and he was riding. We done this for year and we don't think about it. I love to drive and do not get much change to drive like my husband does. He does service call all over the place. I am home most day. He love me enough to let me drive when were together because he drive all the time. I love driving. I just reallize how unusually that is when the police officer ask to see my husband license. Brent ask him back why and he said because I ask to see it. He said OK. The officer then said he was checking him out to make sure he was not a crimial. I love my husband even more because he still let me drive when were together, even after the police officers. It make me a better drive because I get to pactuse at the wheel.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, it sounds like you two were placed on edge. In a case like this I would have asked the officer for his line of authority, and presented him with my priethood line of authroity. (Sorry Connie{although you were driving]). lol!

DNR

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home